Guidelines for Warner Transport Driver Applicants
PURPOSE of the GUIDELINES
Thank you for your interest in joining our team! The purpose of these guidelines is to enable the applicant to review their qualifications as guided by Warner Transports needs. As you complete the attached application, please remember that the following information is required in order to proceed with your application.
- Carefully complete the application form, taking time to give us the details of: your work history (driving and non-driving jobs), contact numbers, experience and accident history.
- Provide references (contact information is very important!)
- Attach a copy of your current drivers abstract and C.V.O.R abstract (within 30 days)
- Attach a copy of your birth certificate, citizenship card or Passport
- Attach a copy of a current Criminal Record Search (within 30 days)
- Attach a copy of your current and valid drivers license.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
There are 2 ways to complete your application and submit it to us.
1. Print and fill out the PDF application as well as your supporting documents and send it to:
7726 Oil Heritage Rd. RR17
Plympton-Wyoming, ON, N0N 1J6
or Fax to:
Fax: (519) 899-2186
2. Complete our online application survey.
Please keep a copy of your completed application and bring it with you if you are invited to an interview for future employment.
*NOTE: In compliance with Federal and Provincial equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, marital status or the presence of a non-job related medical condition or handicap.